Do you want to become part of a well-funded, fast-growing startup with a technical CEO? An environment, where we value open communication, flat hierarchy, creative problem solving and hard work? A place where we work with a modern infrastructure, operate our application on a cloud infrastructure, use the Atlassian toolset and communicate with Slack?
We are looking for a Lead Engineer (Full Stack) with the ambition to grow into a CTO role, who has the skills of a senior developer and provides technical and architectural leadership to the other engineers in the team. You'll own the code and be responsible for shipping new features while ensuring the code stays of high quality, remains scalable and testable.
Entrepreneurial mindset and technical ingenuity are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed and experienced in bringing projects to life. You have a maker mindset and are a passionate, hands-on software architect and lead developer striving for continuous.
- Working closely with the Head of product / technical CEO to build a great product and manage the delivery of new features
- Directing the growing development team in designing, developing, testing and debugging of the application.
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews
- Mentoring junior team members and ensuring they adhere to determined software quality standards
- Implementing and executing an agile software development pipeline based on Atlassian tools and Github
- Discovering, choosing, and implementing (new) technologies that yield competitive advantages
- 5+ years of proven professional Ruby on Rails and web development experience
- You are comfortable with software architectures including database design (PostgreSQL) and REST interfaces
- Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps, experience with Cloud technology is an advantage.
- A university degree preferably in computer sciences or related
- You have proven experience leading teams and excellent problem-solving skills
- Very good English is a must, German a plus
- Join a highly motivated, open-minded team with a technical founder
- Have an impact in a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup
- Possibility to drive the technological development
- Compensation: Salary with an attractive Stock Option Plan.
About Timly Software
Timly is a cloud-based inventory management solution for companies to intuitively track, facilitate and automate the management of their physical assets / inventory. We often compare ourselves to a CRM, which centralizes all information and activities around a company’s clients in one system. Timly does the exact same thing for a company’s inventory / physical assets.
With the help of QR code labels, mobile devices and our platform, we connect the physical with the digital world. Timly brings all information to where the assets are located and allows the user to manage the information where the asset is located, e.g. on a construction site, warehouse or hospital floor. All information is saved in the cloud, giving the user a 360° view of the asset.