We're not your typical software company. Helpjuice is a fast-growing software company that empowers 5,000+ large and small companies. We're a team with a passion for solving the problem of how organizations share knowledge.
We do this by building truly great products & delivering out-of-this-world customer service.
How we work?
- We don’t do daily meetings
- We don’t do scrum.
- We don’t want you working more than 40 hours a week.
- We believe in employee autonomy.
- We work in small teams, and make decisions quickly without dwelling and over-analyzing – great decisions usually are no brainers.
- We believe in very high standards, and everyone holds up to it, and as a result, we are able to accomplish a lot with less (time/people/energy/meetings).
While this may seem radical to how many companies work, it works really well for us. We have very high customer satisfaction, superb code, and great test coverage.
The position you're applying to, Full Stack Developer, is one of our most important ones, as our developers also make a lot of product, scale/optimization decisions, so we hold every candidate to a high standard.
Who We're Looking For:
- You want to learn from a founder who has launched multiple companies and see a job not just as a way to write code and get paid for it, but as a great learning opportunity
- You value a team that works both hard and smart - who are obsessed with helping customers and honing their craft more than anything
- You actually want to love your job, the people you work with and the software you help create, instead of simply tolerating them
- You know, like and agree with some of the views shared by the Basecamp guys