🥘 At Feasty, we're building the category-defining platform for foodies. Exercise has Strava, Gaming has Twitch. Feasty aims to be that, for cooking.
🏆 Our formula is to create a best-in-class product and put it in the hands of the new generation of food content creators: video-first chefs, with millions of followers and heaps of personality.
📈 We’re ambitious. And, after getting off to a flying start with our MVP, we’re fortunate enough to have backers who share our ambition: JamJar, RLC and the founders of Monzo, Betfair and Treatwell.
✅ On top of that, we’re a product with a purpose. We want to get more people in the kitchen, having fun while making healthier home-cooked meals.
A bit about us...
We're currently a team of 5, including our founder-CEO and CTO. In this role you'll be one of our very first Engineering hires. There's a lot to do - we're currently at MVP stage with a product created by our founder. You'll play a key part in delivering new functionality for our chefs and users, and solving the challenges that come with scaling to millions of users around the globe.
Not only that, but being among the first few hires in the company, you'll play a part in shaping our culture, our ethos, and our identity.
We're currently heavily grounded in Ruby on Rails, with an aim to create a loosely-coupled architecture that can easily scale into more appropriate technologies as we grow aspects of our product.
- Ruby on Rails
New tech that we're in the process of adopting:
- GraphQL as the foundation of our internal API for consumption by web and mobile front-ends
- React for building web components
We're also building native apps using iOS (Swift) and Android (Java/Kotlin) - in this role you'll be heavily involved in designing and building APIs, services and infrastructure to support app-based user journeys.
- Competitive salaries + seed-level stock options (we can't publish a salary banding because there isn't one, it depends on what you can bring to the table and the level of equity you'd like to acquire)
- Remote-first business, work from wherever you're at your best. Remote, London-based office, or a mix of both.
- High-end Windows or Mac kit, or £100 to spend on your work setup if you decide to use your own
Talk to us!
If our startup, our vision, and what we're looking for resonates with you, we'd love to hear more. You can either apply through this ad or email our CTO directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) with more information about you, your passions and why you'd be a great fit.