Currently Seeking: Rails Software Engineer
About CMT Solutions
CMT Solutions is a healthcare services company that helps patients get access to diagnostic testing. We work with laboratories, payors, and physicians to provide estimated costs and streamline the process to provide patients access to their tests.
The Engineering team at CMT Solutions is responsible for designing, development, and operating a platform for handling patient cases, estimating patient costs, and facilitating the workflows to determine whether cases should be approved or denied.
About the Job
We’re looking for talented engineers to join our team to help us build and maintain our seeQer platform. You’ll have the opportunity to help build out a platform for estimating healthcare costs as well as managing and processing prior authorization orders, ultimately helping patients access the care they need.
If you love to tinker with side projects, commit to open source projects, or have a passion for using technology to solve real-world problems, we’d love to hear from you.
- You are a self-motivated engineer with 2+ years of experience developing production-level applications/platforms.
- You have experience developing on the Ruby on Rails framework.
- You enjoy working with small teams and get a lot done.
- You participate in team meetings and collaborate across the organization to build out product features.
- You understand practical software development and design.
- You are biased towards action but know when to take time to pause and reflect.
- You enjoy learning and being challenged in your daily work.
Bonus points if
- You have built and deployed applications in AWS (EC2, EBS, RDS)
- You have an appreciation for scrum and other agile software development methodologies.
- You are a full stack engineer, capable of creating beautiful and functional user interfaces as well as efficient data models.
We offer competitive salaries, remote work, flexible work hours, excellent benefits, and daily engaging challenges.
CMT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring decisions on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or religion. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We are not able to provide sponsorship for visas at this time.