SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER
Kasheesh is the first-to-market digital payment platform that allows anyone to split payments for online purchases across multiple credit and debit cards.
We are a financial technology company that not only offers our users a new method to split their payments for online transactions, but also advocates for financial literacy and education. We believe that by unlocking the full potential of debit and credit cards, we can help consumers everywhere understand and make responsible spending decisions.
Full Stack Engineer:
We are looking for a Full-Stack Soware Engineer (FSE) to join our growing engineering team. You will report directly to the CTO and work with Kasheesh’s first product manager and other engineers to maintain and build new features for our existing customer-facing application. You will have the opportunity to work across the stack, front to back and everything in between. You’ll take ideas from inception to reality. You are passionate about building innovative, user-centric experiences in the fintech space.
- ● 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails and RSpec
- ● Experience with Relational Databases and Database Design
- ● Experience implementing and consuming REST APIs
- ● Experience developing user-facing elements with server-side logic
- ● Experience with React
- ● Passionate about creating & maintaining good principled soware patterns
- ● Proficient learner and problem solver
- ● Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- ● Scale our infrastructure to support growth while maintaining performance and reliability
- ● Design, lead, implement and maintain our data driven applications
- ● Interface with the product and other functional teams and their leadership
- ● Participate in on-call rotations supporting Kasheesh’s data infrastructure
- Bonus Points For:
- ● Heroku
- ● PostgreSQL
- ● CSS frameworks such as Tailwind
- ● Stripe API
- ● Plaid API
- ● Turbo/Hotwire/Stimulus
- ● Previous startup experience
- Our Ideal Candidate :
- ● Has startup experience building financial tools
- ● Is a Ruby on Rails Expert
- ● Has Obsessive commitment to quality and continual improvement
Salary Range: $140,000-$200,000 (with equity opportunity)
Benefits: Hybrid Work Model, Full Health Care, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Unlimited PTO with 2 weeks minimum vacation, Weekly Lunch, Monthly Wellness Stipend, Office Setup Budget, Matched 401(k).
- More About Kasheesh:
- We are aware that there are many outdated limitations when it comes to financial institutions. This is why we agree that everybody who shops, regardless of their financial or social standing, should be able to establish credit and maximize rewards by spreading their purchasing power across multiple cards.
We challenge traditional banking systems and are transparently consumer agnostic. We look at every user as the same. We are aware that there are many outdated problems with financial institutions still requiring to deadname each individual based on laws and KYC regulations. This is why we agree that everybody who shops, regardless of their financial or social standing, should be able to pool their purchasing power across cards to maximize rewards and establish credit.
We firmly believe that regular face-to-face encounters can help us form strong bonds with our teams. We appreciate everyone's opinion and promote collaboration throughout all business units of our organization. Kasheesh prides itself on creating an all inclusive company culture dedicated to constant growth and adaptation to meet our employees' professional and personal needs.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com