Material traceability is a key trend in manufacturing. It also presents some complex challenges, so our mission is to take the "difficult" and break it down into a simple and elegant experience for our customers.
We're looking for someone who is interested in helping the companies that make products prepare for the future of manufacturing. Whether those products are packaged food and beverages, vitamins, cannabis, machine parts, chemicals, electronics, pharmaceuticals, or clothing, these companies need a modern tool to solve their traceability and business challenges.
This position is 100% remote and full-time, with benefits.
What You'll Do
Work on our platform, implement new features, build integrations to other systems, maintain existing code and have a voice in the evolution of our platform.
Ideally, you are familiar with manufacturing, warehousing, and inventory control concepts and/or have some experience with packaged goods businesses.
We’re a small but globally-focused and growing company with a distributed workforce, currently covering all the time zones in the U.S. We have customers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia/New Zealand and South America.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 5 years of professional development experience on a commercial app.
- Self starter, thinks like an owner and cares about the end result.
- Enjoys being part of a team that has a great work/life balance.
- Takes responsibility for building solutions that solve customer pain and are easy to use.
- Appreciates variety and a culture attuned to create a high quality product and customer experience.
- Collaborative, good communication skills, able to give and receive constructive feedback and works well in a distributed team.
- Based in U.S.A. or Canada.
To apply: email email@example.com with your resume and links to some projects you've worked on.
Learn more about us at: wherefour.com