iMPact Business Group is seeking a Senior Developer / Tech Lead with strong Ruby on Rails experience. Candidates must be located in and authorized to work in the United States for consideration. Work authorization / visa sponsorship is not available.
Our software development client is growing seeking a Senior Developer who can also work as a Tech Team Lead for their Software Development team.
This position is a permanent/direct hire role.
This position is using a hybrid on-site / off-site work model and will NOT consider candidates who need 100% remote work.
The Senior Developer / Tech Lead will -
- Will lead, mentor, and support other junior Software Development team members
- Participate in ongoing Software Development initiatives creating enhancements and new features for an existing web-based business system
- Participate in brainstorming and influencing the technical direction of the products produced by this firm
- Help identify opportunities for product and process improvement
- Implement / Integrate internal and external APIs, Microservices, Background Processes, and Angular applications
- Design and implement integration with 3rd party vendor products
Ideal Background -
- 7-10 years of experience developing web-based systems with Ruby on Rails
- Experience mentoring and leading mid-level and junior-level Developers
- Strong Full Stack (BE/FE) Development experience
- Solid SQL experience
- Experience with the following is ideal - ( as many as possible )
- Generous salary based upon experience
- 401(k) and matching
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Disability insurance
- Paid time off
Apply Today !!! for the opportunity to help develop systems and lead software development teams in a very employee-oriented and customer-focused environment