A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are a fully remote software company that builds awesome software with passion and discipline to fundamentally improve the digital experience for millions of people. We dream of becoming a world class software company and we are working every day to achieve it.
We know that the main value of Modyo is the people we work with. That's why we invest time when we see talent and, above all, passion for learning and technology.
Right now, we are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team at Modyo!
We believe being a developer goes beyond writing code. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating digital experiences that will delight our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work closely with an awesome team of developers who not only enjoy solving interesting problems, but who are also passionate about learning and sharing knowledge with other modyan@s.
In this role, you will help the development of our Next-Gen Digital Experience platform and to continuously raise the bar on our engineering practices. This position offers an opportunity to learn a broad range of skills, technology, and processes.
- At least an intermediate level of English (exclusive). We don’t require you to be a native English speaker, but we do need you to be able to hold conversations in English.
- More than 3 years of experience working with Ruby on Rails.
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience working with containerized technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- AWS Cloud experience (RDS, ECS, S3, etc)
- Knowledge of identity and authentication, OpenID Connect, OAuth and security topics.
A DAY IN A MODYANO’S LIFE
- Join our remote-first culture. We believe that we can work from wherever we want, being flexible and responsible to maintain a healthy balance between personal and work time.
- Communication is key. We use asynchronous communication channels as the main axes of our work. And of course, we also take advantage of synchronous instances to connect with other modyano’s around the world.
- We have a high performance culture focused on 3 pillars: autonomy, excellence and purpose. Autonomy with responsibility, the pursuit of mastery in what we do, and our commitment to our purpose. But, with much humility because we know that we never stop learning.
- We are young, we have fun and we are passionate about technology. Work with a team of professionals who have created and implemented some extraordinary solutions. We really do believe we have a world class talent team.
- We look at changes as an opportunity and learn from our mistakes.
- Develop your career the way you want it to grow. We look to have long term relationships with each of our collaborators :)
- Free access to online training tools.
- Complementary Health Insurance.