Team Topia creates software to manage sports leagues, teams, and competitions. Our flagship product, SwimTopia, is the #1 online platform for US Summer/Rec swim teams with over 1,800 teams, hundreds of thousands of users, and on-track to generate over $1 million in revenue in 2021.
We make organizing a team, running a swim meet, or tracking your athlete dramatically easier and more fun. It is tremendously rewarding to hear from friends and family who are using, and loving, the products we build!
We are hiring an experienced full stack developer who enjoys solving complex problems and teaching others to do the same. You will help drive forward products which are built using Ruby on Rails and Ember. The technical challenges in our products range from high volume, server rendered Rails views and API’s to a complex, mission critical Ember application with offline capabilities and near real time data synchronization. You will help craft architecture and features as we grow our team and expand our products to serve other sports.
- 5+ years of experience building web based applications
- 3+ years of experience building single page applications using Ember, React, Angular, or Vue
- Deep Ruby on Rails knowledge
- Must enjoy mentoring and training junior developers
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience building REST based API’s
- Design or mobile application development (e.g. iOS, Android, Capacitor) skills are valued but not required
- Experience with team sports (swimming, track & field, gymnastics, etc) is a huge plus!
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
Ruby on Rails, Postgres, Ember, Orbit JS, Electron, Capacitor, Tailwind CSS
Austin based, but remote friendly (United States)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, equity, and PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
Team Topia, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.