Software Engineer – (Full Stack)
Can you see yourself here?
We are looking for a software engineer that will be responsible for supporting the manufacturing line by developing and maintaining software, as well as troubleshooting software-related issues.
Our team works in an agile development environment to design and implement web applications. These applications automate manufacturing processes and gather data, ensuring manufacturing efficiency and product quality. Currently we’re writing Ruby on Rails, Java, and React, but we value learning and will switch to use the most effective tools. On our team, every line of code is reviewed; integrating feedback and collaborating well with others is an essential part of the job.
What you need to bring to the table
- B.S. in Engineering (Computer Science, Computer, Electrical, or similar).
- At least 2-5 years of professional experience.
- At least one year professional experience with one or more of the following: Ruby on Rails, Java, or Python.
- Must be willing to work in a full stack position, from UI through database design and networking.
- Must be comfortable working with hardware as well as software.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with a wide range of individuals including non-engineers.
It would be nice if you had
- Ability to use SQL, React, AngularJS, Docker, or Linux is a plus.
- Experience with version control, including Git, Subversion, or Perforce.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
COMPENSATION - $70,000 - $90,000 - (DOE)
Located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Boulder, Colorado, Spectra Logic provides a career and work experience second to none. Privately held since its inception in 1979, Spectra is allowed to do what is right without having to satisfy Wall Street each quarter. That means our associates and customers come out as winners.
Who’s on your team?
We do a little bit of everything, and enjoy the outdoors. We enjoy taking on tough projects and making them work.
Isn’t it time you joined our winning team?
Benefits: Spectra Logic provides a casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a compensation structure that rewards contribution and hard work. Our full benefits package includes 401(k), medical, life, AD&D, flex spending accounts, and company paid short and long term disability.