Seeking passionate Software Engineers having 2+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails.
Must Have Skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. And you enjoy collaborating with others
- 2+ year of experience with Ruby on Rails or other Ruby frameworks
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Strong experience with Git versioning systems
Good To Have Skills
- Experience with Micro-service Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), GraphQL, and REST APIs will be a huge plus
- Working knowledge or understanding of the SaaS ecosystem will be a plus
- Contribution to open source projects, have participated in some technical community or meetups or interest group or have written or spoken in public about their technical ideas
- Inclination to develop your own gems or reusable components or libraries
What you will love working at Kiprosh
- We're a remote-friendly and calm company
- We use the latest and powerful hardware for software development
- We are heavy on extreme programming and agile methodology. Our DNA is engineering practices like TDD, CI, CD, Code reviews, Pair programming, etc
- We love to collaborate and contribute to open source projects (check: Kiprosh Github)
- We encourage and help you to blog about your development experience with the rest of the world. (check: Kiprosh Engineering Blogs)
- Our dedicated CoE (Center of Excellence) group ensures that company-wide we all achieve excellence in the area of our interest, learn the latest and greatest, and keep sharing product & technology topics regularly across the organization
- Company-wide, we conduct monthly events to have fun together as a One Kiprosh team.
- We are big on rewards and recognition. We celebrate spotlight awards every quarter. We have yearly award ceremonies and celebrations. (check: Kiprosh Linkedin Page)
- We have company-wide outings twice a year (but pause for a year since March 2020 due to Covid19 pandemic)
- We are a passionate group of humble, kind, and fun-loving individuals