Web App Developer (WA, TX, CT, MA or CO residents only)
Don’t want to return to the office? Tired of working for a huge corporation? Join our developer team devoted to supporting nonprofits! We were working from home before it was cool and remain a remote workplace today. We offer a low drama, flexible, and remote working environment where we’re all working together towards a common goal.
Little Green Light provides a leading, web-based donor management system and online donations platform for small to medium-size nonprofits. As a full-time full stack web application software developer, with a strong background with Ruby on Rails and Vue.js, you will work with LGL’s technology team to write well-designed, testable, efficient code for our CRM and web form builder applications.
An ideal candidate for Little Green Light’s Web App Developer position will possess the following capabilities, skills, and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of prior experience as a web app developer or similar position
- 5+ years’ of prior experience in Full-Stack Ruby development
- Prior Front End Development experience (using Ruby/Rails, HTML, CSS, JS and Vue)
- Experience with API development (native and integrating with external APIs)
- Ability to write elegant CSS and implement pixel perfect designs
- Prior experience in code reviews, providing feedback, discussing ideas and taking the time to learn new technologies
- Advocating for best practices and well tested reliable software to help inform your work
- Experience providing bug fixes and support
- Ability, experience, and desire to work from home
- 10% travel ability as requested
- U.S. work authorization
- Permanently reside in CT, MA, CO, TX or WA
This position has a salary range of $90,000 to $130,000 plus health and vision insurance, life insurance, dental HRA, 401(k) retirement match, 40 hours of paid volunteering time per year, monthly technology stipend, discretionary bonuses, 13 paid holidays per calendar year, and 17 PTO days/year to start. Employees are eligible for 12 weeks parental/medical leave (8 weeks paid) after successful completion of one year of employment. If interested, candidates should submit a cover letter and resume through our careers page.