iMPact Business Group is seeking multiple Back End Ruby on Rails Developers. This position is fully remote and open to candidates located in and authorized to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not available.
Our software development client is growing dramatically and expanding their Software Development team.
These positions are permanent/direct hire roles.
Preference for candidates located in Michigan, but we will also consider 100% remote US-based candidates.
Developers joining this team will work on:
- New Software Development initiatives creating enhancements and new products going from concept to production
- Participating in brainstorming and influencing the technical direction of the products produced by this firm
- Help identify opportunities for product and process improvement
- Design and implement new features on existing software products
- Implementing / Integrating with internal and external APIs, Microservices, Background Processes, and Angular applications
- Design and implement integration with 3rd party vendor products
- If a Senior Level Developer - will lead, mentor, and support other Software Development team members
Ideal Background -
- 3-5 years or 6-10 years of experience developing systems with Ruby on Rails
- Strong Backend (BE) Development experience
- Solid SQL experience
- Experience with the following is ideal - ( as many as possible )
- Generous salary based upon experience
- 401(k) and matching
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Disability insurance
- Paid time off
Apply Today !!! for the opportunity to be on a team designing and building brand-new (Greenfield) systems.