Eddy is a new SaaS launched by Rights'Up, a music rights company started in 2012 that manages neighboring rights collection, representing record labels, performers & actors, and collecting at source in 37 countries. Our clients are based in +15 countries, and we have offices in Brussels, Berlin, Paris, and New York.
Since the company's formation in 2012, its team has been tireless in collecting the neighboring rights of artists and record labels. Now, they are applying that same tenacity to royalty accounting. eddy.app is the newest venture within our company, on a mission to undo the chaos of music royalty accounting.
eddy.app is a music royalty accounting software for Independent Record Labels. We're building the next-generation royalty accounting tool for labels while providing a superior experience for their artists.
We are undergoing substantial growth, and we forecast our user base, music catalog, and services to keep increasing its expansion.
eddy.app is looking for an engineer with 4+ years experience in Ruby on Rails or is eager to learn it and has 4+ years exp in web development (front and back-end). She or he will be a central part of a very agile "spin-off team" focusing on our latest service venture led by the tech lead.
If you're self-motivated, ingenious, and display leadership qualities, love tackling new problems, and value-creating innovative features and solutions across our stack: ReactJS, GraphQL, async jobs with Sidekiq, AWS RDS, BigData on AWS Redshift, PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker, AWS ECS, … This position is waiting for you!
- Focus on the development of our new SaaS: Eddy
- Build new features to help artists & labels understand their revenues
- Scale the system by providing new technology suggestions, testing, and asserting the performance of solutions
- Continuously check & implement security improvements
- 4+ years of Ruby on Rails experience or eager to learn it
- BS degree in Computer Science (or you're just excellent)
- Agile methodology experience
- Writing skills in unit-testing and TDD practice
- Ready to roll your sleeves up and hands-on
- Determined to push the bar to continuously higher standards
- A clear communicator with an organized approach
- A strong collaborator ready to work with everyone in the company
- A challenge-seeker & self-motivated
What we offer
- 28 days holidays
- Sports club membership
- Growing company in the music industry and a key position in a new team
- Competitive salary package
- Our atmosphere: dynamic, creative, casual & flexible!
- Distributed leadership, we believe in organic hierarchies, providing space for natural leaders to rise and career growth
- We all share a universal love for listening to, creating, and dancing to music