mmtm is a product-centric, Rails-led digital agency working across the UK. We believe great products are defined by sound strategy, using the best technology and design, centred around the end-user.
As long-term partners to our clients, we play a critical role in their growth through the products we create and the expertise and processes we bring.
We're a small but growing, remote-first company. We work in fast-moving, cross-functional agile teams to solve interesting technical challenges and drive real business impact alongside our clients.
It's an exciting time to be joining us, as we're also developing our own services that are starting to gain traction.
Our developers at mmtm are sharp technical experts who can think like product owners - advocating for code quality as a long-term strategic investment whilst knowing when to adopt a more startup mentality to deliver rapid business value.
In this role, you'll work closely alongside our lead developers to deliver high-quality digital solutions for our clients and their customers. These solutions tend to be new web applications built from scratch. So your thinking and contribution will make a significant impact as our delivery teams are expected to own products end-to-end.
We operate a modern tech stack and use the following technologies to achieve this: Rails 6/7, Postgres, Heroku, Hotwire/Stimulus, Vue, SASS, Tailwind CSS, Redis, ElasticSearch and Sidekiq.
We're looking for someone with a track record of the following:
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails or a similar MVC framework
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs from web applications
- Comprehensive HTML5, CSS3, SASS experience
- Active enjoyment of a fast-paced work environment with tight feedback loops
- Friendly, upbeat attitude, and an ability to keep up with our terrible puns and GIFs
Most importantly, we're looking for candidates with a high propensity for learning and willingness to improve themselves and those around them.
Salary & Benefits
We consider mmtm a work-in-progress, we’re looking for people who will help define what we do and how we work. If you’re looking to tackle new and exciting problems, be empowered, and help build great digital products that you are proud of - drop us a line!
- £35k to £45k salary: Depending on experience and regularly reviewed as you improve.
- £1,500 joining bonus: When you apply directly to mmtm and successfully complete probation.
- Remote working: We are a remote-first team but we do have an office!
- Healthcare plan: Mental health support, unlimited video GP appointments and access to life management support services.
- Perk scheme: We offer a perks scheme that includes discounted gym membership, a weekly free treat, and great saving on loads of stores.
- Professional development: We take pride in empowering our teammates to level-up their career, we review salary every 6 months and will increase pay to reflect your growing responsibilities.