RVshare is the first and largest RV rental marketplace, connecting travelers looking to experience an RV trip with RV owners interested in turning their RV into a second source of income. At RVshare you will be challenged to question the status quo, and encouraged to share new and forward-thinking ideas. Our work environment is fun, collaborative, and data-driven. We take pride in our flexible workplace and trust employees to get their work done.
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision
- Generous PTO and unlimited remote work days
- Company paid volunteer days
- Annual wellness and education stipends
- Annual donation stipend to causes that you care about
- Generous paid parental leave policy
- 100% remote work or the ability to go into one of our offices if you are in the area
- Annual stipend to rent an RV, and more!
About the Role
We are looking for motivated engineers who are ready to be part of a growing business that works with cutting edge technologies. You are our investment in the future, and we want to help you grow and achieve the career goals you set forth.
You will be working with a team of engineers who are tasked with creating new product features and improving existing technologies. The RVshare platform is constantly evolving to keep up with market needs. As such, we need engineers who are able to learn quickly and adapt as the market expands and changes.
- You will be working to help us implement new features and improve our existing technologies.
- You will be expected to work with other members of your team doing smaller, more modular tasks to help achieve the whole solution.
- You will work closely with our mid-level and senior engineers to refine your skill set and adhere to our coding standards and development practices.
- You will help us improve our codebase by fixing bugs and refactoring existing code.
- You will help make data driven decisions which include pulling reports, analyzing data, and running A/B tests on product feature changes.
- At least 4 years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails or a similar framework
- Experience with automated testing
- A strong understanding of HTTP, HTML, CSS
- Expert at building and desiging RESTful APIs
- A willingness to learn new languages and technologies