iMPact Business Group has a Client who is seeking a Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer.
- Our software development client is growing and expanding their Software Development team.
- This is a permanent/direct hire role.
- This is a hybrid on-site / off-site role so Candidates need to be located within a reasonable distance to Grand Rapids, MI.
Developers joining this team will work on -
- New Software Development initiatives creating new Software Products going from concept to production
- Enhancements and Updates to existing Software Products to best meet customer requirements
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and influencing the technical direction of the products produced by this firm
- Helping to identify opportunities for product and process improvement for Software Development
- Design and implement new features on existing software products
- Implementing / Integrating with internal and external APIs, Microservices, Background Processes, and Angular applications
- Design and implement integration with 3rd party vendor products
Ideal Background -
- 3-5 years experience developing systems with Ruby on Rails (RoR / Rails)
- Strong Full Stack (BE/FE) Software Development experience
- Solid SQL database experience
- Experience with MicroServices
- Experience with the following is ideal - ( as many as possible )
- Generous salary based upon experience
- 401(k) and matching
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Disability insurance
- Paid time off
Apply Today !!! for the opportunity to be on a team designing and building brand-new (Greenfield) systems and also supporting industry-leading software products already in production.