We’re Aggero - an exciting new startup connecting brands and streamers in the esports, gaming and live streaming market.
Our mission is to automate all processes that marketers and content creators have, saving time and improving our ROI, and our vision is to help creators to monetise their content and manage their revenue streams.
The team is young, gamers and have amassed significant experience in tech, esports, advertising and social media, having founded companies with successful exits, and have built significant credibility throughout their work in these spaces. They are working based in the USA, Canada, London and Bucharest, with Investors from the UK, Austria, Singapore, Taiwan, Poland, Romania and USA.
We’re currently looking for a fun, talented, with 3+ years of experience backend developer. They should be able to work in a team of multicultural people.
A great candidate should be able to outline plans for projects where more than one person is working on, keep all actors up to date on the progress via task tracking and frequent communication, and ensure a smooth deployment.
The ideal candidate would also notice other areas of improvement, lead refactors, or contribute with best practices for the rest of the team.
Technical Skills we're looking for:
- Comfortable and knowledgeable with Ruby/Rails.
- Experience with SQL databases. (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Heroku/AWS.
- Knowledge of containerisation and tools for it, like Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge of time series databases like InfluxDB is a plus.
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Loving gaming/esports is a big plus+.
Get in touch with us if you think this role seems right and you want to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you!