(Senior) Backend Developer (f/m/x)
Do you like learning new things? Are you passionate about quality, creativity and working in small teams? You love well-designed projects that attract millions of users?
Neopoly is one of the leading providers of customised gaming experiences. Clients such as Panini, FIFA and Coca-Cola have been choosing us for years to design engaging online games and integrate them seamlessly into existing web presences and campaigns. For some years now, we have been working primarily remotely with the option of a permanent workplace at our location in Bochum.
After training in the project team, you will have a leading role in customer projects and define future technologies and advise our customers. Enhancement of new features in existing projects, but also new development of future projects.
That´s what you like:
- Developing Software independently and goal-oriented
- Integrating individual online games in the product range of international customers
- To train in different fields together with your colleagues
- To work in a cooperative, ego-free atmosphere where your effort counts
That´s what you can offer:
- Understanding of modern web architecture and technologies
- Experience with Ruby
- Confidence in using version management systems such as Git
- Good communication and team skills
- Interested in test-driven-development and continuous integration
Advantageous, but not required:
- Experience in domain-driven design
- Knowledge of connecting Social Media APIs
- English skills for communication with clients
- Affinity for open source technologies
- Confident in using a UNIX-based shell