We are looking for a (Senior) Fullstack Developer Ruby+React to join our team.
Remotely (+- 2 hours difference from Berlin time) or optional offices in Munich/Berlin.
You will actively shape the growth path of our organization to become Europe´s leading logistic collaboration platform provider. Take the unique opportunity and join an early-stage start-up and connect logistics on the road in Europe.
- Manage Agile Development Cycle
- Actively communicate the status of your work, problems, shortcomings and changes
- Be open to give feedback to product owners, stakeholders and your team members
- Be open to receiving feedback from anyone to learn and grow
- Do code reviews and conduct technical review sessions
- Develop Features End-To-End
- Help in feature ideation and definition
- Develop frontend and backend and perform user acceptance testing with product
- Deploy and monitor features by monitoring business KPIs and tech performance
- Strive for technical excellence
- Deliver long-term maintainable code following the the RoR doctrine
- Support regression-sensitive, stable and fast unit, integration as well as system tests
- Be a mentor and have a mentor in and outside of the team
- Actively learn about the latest developments and updates
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Experience: You have more than four years of experience in web development
- Stack Skills: You can handle our stack professionally and quickly. At TradeLink we work with: Ruby on Rails, React, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, SCSS
- Communication: you have great written and spoken communication in English. You have a high degree of empathy, are committed, and are interested in your interlocutors and their problems
- Proactivity & Motivation: You are characterized by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn, and a constant desire to develop yourself further. Nothing throws you off track so quickly
- Character: You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Like us, you are a person of conviction and you feel like you will thrive in our culture