Are you passionate about revolutionary cloud products? Are you someone who excels in problem-solving and possesses a knack for crafting innovative solutions to real-life challenges? Are you looking to contribute and make an impact by collaborating with a small team to deliver state-of-the-art software solutions?
We are a global software development company that specializes in providing comprehensive ticketing, event, and resource management solutions. Our cutting-edge Saas products empower organizations of all sizes to optimize operations and drive maximum sales. Although our company is relatively new, our products and expertise stem from over a decade of valuable industry experience.
The company is based in Berlin, but we operate fully remotely, with colleagues spread across Germany, Pakistan, and the USA.
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and autonomous senior ruby on rails developer to join our team to take on a wide range of responsibilities, such as the following:
- Write high-quality, clean, and scalable code following best practices and design patterns
- Write and maintain unit tests, integration tests, and end-to-end tests to ensure the reliability of the application
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting to identify and fix issues promptly
- Collaborate with teams to ensure smooth deployment and continuous integration processes
- Participate in configuring and maintaining the deployment pipeline and monitoring systems
- Create and implement application specifications with our partners and customers
- Making strategic design decisions, often with a high degree of autonomy
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a senior rails developer
- In-depth knowledge Rails 7+, PostgreSQL, Redis, GraphQL, Rspec / Capybara
- Solid knowledge of Linux / MacOSX, Git
- Desirable knowledge of Docker, Google Cloud, Gitlab
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal skills
- Great strategic planning, organizational and creative thinking skills
- Self-driven and autonomous, being able to work with limited guidance
- Dependable, reasonable and trustworthy, with sound judgment
- A team consisting more of friends rather than just colleagues
- Flexible working hours & overtime compensation
- Public transport or bike-leasing compensation
- Regular events and meetups
Salary is negotiable and based upon experience. Everyone should earn what they feel is fair. This is a remote, full-time role (40 hours/week).
Then just write us an email with your CV to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself - what makes you special? What are you interested in? What are you most proud of?
We are looking forward to meeting you!