We are unlocking economic opportunity for property owners and residents. Our property owner customers don’t have to worry about painful, expensive vacancy costs again and experience the ease that comes from having an aligned partner. Our residents experience professionalism, thoughtfulness, and perks that make renting better than ever.
Nomad operates in the Denver and Phoenix-metro areas today with hundreds of happy customers and is growing very fast. We are actively working to bring our product to additional markets nationwide and are backed by an amazing group of VCs and strategic partners. Join us to build the future of real estate and financial technology. We can promise you this will be a career-defining adventure!
About the Role
Nomad is expanding its engineering team and is looking for our next key hire. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. This role is open to more than simply "full stack developers" but experience with one or more of the technologies used at Nomad is a plus!
Nomad is on a mission to optimize property ownership by building a world class experience for owners and tenants. As an early engineer at Nomad, you will be instrumental in helping build a world class experience to property owners, residents and everyone in between. You will collaborate closely with our core team and have impact in all aspects of the company.
What you’ll do
- Build solid software that solves real problems
- Collaborate closely with people in and outside of engineering to plan, design, and implement crucial products
- Have huge impact in the architecture and shape of our code ecosystem
- Iterate quickly but with purpose on an evolving product
Who you are
- You choose the right technology for the job and understand when a tool is too complex for simple tasks
- You feel accomplished when things get done and when you do it, you want to do it right
- You are thoughtful in your approach to software development, able to collaborate with a team, and are flexible with the technologies you work with
- You work well with a remote team
- You care about what you do and are passionate about progressing as a Software Engineer
- Positive attitude, commitment to the continuous development of your technical expertise, strong work ethic and service-oriented mindset
Technologies at Nomad
- Ruby on Rails
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 5-6 Years of professional development experience
- History of producing working features as part of a team
Compensation and Benefits
- $110k - $180k Salary (negotiable based on qualifications)
- Fully Remote
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- Parental Leave