An iMPact Business Group Client is hiring multiple Ruby on Rails Developers. This is a fully remote position.
This firm is growing dramatically and looking to expand their Software Development team. Due to growth, they are hiring multiple Software Development staff, at all levels.
These positions are permanent hire roles with this firm and they are currently using a hybrid on-site / off-site work model.
Once a new Developer is fully oriented, they are open to allowing for more remote work, if desired by the Developer.
Developers joining this team will work on -
- New Software Development initiatives creating enhancements and new products going from concept to production
- Participating in brainstorming and influencing the technical direction of the products produced by this firm
- Help identify opportunities for product and process improvement
- Design and implement new features on existing software products
- Implementing / Integrating with internal and external APIs, Microservices, Background Processes, and Angular applications
- Design and implement integration with with 3rd party vendor products
- If a Senior Level Developer - will lead, mentor, and support other Software Development team members
- Generous salary based upon experience
- 401(k) and matching
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 3+ years experience developing systems with Ruby on Rails
- Solid SQL experience
- Experience with the following is ideal - ( as many as possible )